St Joseph’s Doora Barefield GAA, Camogie & LGFA Clubs
St Jospehs GAA - Data Protection Policy
GAA & Camogie DATA PROTECTION:
- I understand the personal data on this form (“Personal Data”) will be used by the Club and the Camogie Association for the contractual purpose of registering (or re-registering) and maintaining membership.
- I understand that the Personal Data will be retained by the Club and the Camogie Association for such period as membership subsists.
- I understand that I can resign membership by writing to the Club or the Camogie Association and Personal Data will then be erased.
- I understand that Personal Data will also be used for administrative purposes to maintain membership including club and team administration, registrations, insurance, team sheets, referee reports, disciplinary matters, Injury Reports, transfers, sanctions, permits and for statistical purposes.
- I understand that if I do not provide Personal Data membership cannot be registered with the Club and the Camogie Association.
- I have read and understood the important Data Protection information on the reverse of this form and have given my consent, by signing below, for the above information to be used as follows:
(1) To provide me with updates regarding Club activities such as training, matches, meetings and club events
(2) To provide me with details of Club fundraising activities including Lotto, social occasions, ticket sales etc
(3) I am aware that photographs or video images may be taken whilst attending or participating in training, games or activities connected with the Club and I consent to it being used by the Club for items like match programmes, year books, match reports, event reports or on the Club website or social media channels.
- I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time by writing to the Club.